Discipline – Determination – Deliverance
At Prestige Gym we set ourselves apart from most other gyms due to our core vision and values. We are not a fitness centre. Improving your fitness is just the start and will result from rigorous training and commitment.
Prestige Gym is the place for you if you want to:
- Reach higher levels of personal achievement
- Compete as an amateur or professional fighter
- To participate in combat sports without competing
- Or, to compete as a mature aged fighter.
Prestige Gym will develop your fighting aspirations properly, as a key aim is to produce high calibre world class fighters.
We also want to help grow boxing, Muay Thai and kickboxing. This ties into an important element of our philosophy: to provide a clearer understanding of combat sports’ role within society.
At the core of all combat sports lies a positive ethos aimed at bringing out the highest human qualities in people. And prominently, combat sports are primarily competitive sports with a defined set of rules to be performed in the ring.
At Prestige Gym we promote this positive spirit of combat sports, which is underpinned by the following principles:
- Respect for the disciplines and other competitors
- Personal improvement and greater self-awareness
- Combat sports to be only used for self-defence out of the ring
- Psychological drive and fortitude
- Physical strength as a result, and in connection with, the above four principles.