To equip our students with the best skills in the game we have in place a fully supervised five steps progression system.
- BASICS – learn technical elements individually (strikes, footwork, defense, faints)
- CONTEXT – practice to put the technique in context (combining techniques and using them against a target)
- FLOW – fluent synchronization between tactics and technique, sharpening the reflexes and sport specific conditioning
- CRYSTALISE – crystalize your skills in sparring
- COMPETE – competition and assessment
Once you have cycled through all five steps of the progression system and have got a feel for it, you can repeat the process as many times as necessary to reach your goal and adjust the work through each step in the process depending on priorities, the timeframe, competition calendar, relation with the short and medium term goals etc.
What this means in practical terms is that you would combine Basics, general Boxing classes and Sparring in correct volume and duration over time to achieve most benefit from each component in order to progress and move close to the next competition.
Clearly set attainable short, medium and long terms goals and determination to reach them accompanied with the necessary work volume are crucial part to a success and apart from providing supreme coaching we also help with goal setting and navigating through the best possible route to the desired outcome.
Our classes allow for everyone with the realistic goal, dedication and right physical attributes to structure the plan and work towards the success.